Here you can find some useful instructions concerning the environment, and general safety precautions:
- Release of used batteries should be carried out according to manufacturer's instructions. ;
- Batteries should not be disposed of in a fire or with the household waste. ;
- For properly recycle the batteries should be returned to the supplier or to transmit to the nearest station for disposal of batteries. ;
- During installation and maintenance of the equipment is recommended to use suitable protective goggles, masks and protective clothing. ;
- All procedures must be strictly observed. ;
- Noncompliance with safe operating procedures can lead to equipment damage and serious injury or death. ;
- Where it is possible, the batteries should not be stored under conditions that do not meet the manufacturer's recommendations.